yum McDonald yum 1

McDonald 
JunkFood 

This is the food that kids eat and love the most during the childhood time!

McChicken is one that I ate that gives me good impression that tasted good.
The first time I saw it, overall the combination of the color looks good too!
I see there are few things that combined together; the brown fried chicken, green salad raw vegetable, white mayonnaise, and of course, the main ingredient is that forms the image of the burger which is the two-half breads!
To conclude overall nutrition, there are fats from chicken, carbohydrate from bread, vitamins/minerals/dietary fiber from raw vegetable, edible oil/salt/sugar/protein from egg-yolk from mayonnaise. 395kcal calories, 46.3g carbohydrates, 14.4g protein, 17.2g fats, 1.5g salt. The amount of percentage that adult included are lesser than a child, while a child shall not intake any salt.




Resources : https://www.mcdonalds.com.my/menu/mcchicken

Comments